CANOGA PARK – A man was killed and two others were injured in a stabbing outside a local bar early this morning, police said. The fight broke out at about 2 a.m. outside Blarney Cove on 22105 Roscoe Boulevard, Los Angeles Police Lt. Vincent Neglia said. The cause was unclear. David Correa, 28, of Woodland Hills, was wounded in the neck and was taken to an area hospital, where he died, said Lt. Joe Bale of the county coroner’s office. The conditions of the other two victims were not immediately known. Several suspects were detained, and were being questioned by homicide detectives, Neglia said. 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!
A man has ben remanded to Castlerea Prison after a car chase from Sligo to Ballybofey last night.The 19 year old appeared at Letterkenny District Court for a brief appearance.The court heard the man had been involved in a pursuit with Gardai before being apprehended in Ballybofey just before 11.30pm. The man was arrested and taken to Letterkenny Garda station.It is understood the man had been attending Sligo General Hospital and stole the a car form the car park of the hospital.The man, who is already before the courts, was placed under medical supervision at the prison and will appear again on Monday next at Letterkenny District Court.MAN APPEARS IN COURT AFTER DRAMATIC CAR CHASE ACROSS DONEGAL was last modified: April 2nd, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:car chasedonegalGardaiLetterkenny District Court
A STATUS HEARING BY THE NEBRASKA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ON BIG OX ENERGY OF SOUTH SIOUX CITY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FROM NEXT WEEK UNTIL JULY 8TH, 9TH AND 10TH.THE N-D-E-Q AND BIG OX AGREED TO THE DELAY UNDER SOME STIPULATIONS THAT INCLUDE BIG OX COMPLETING CLEAN UP OF ALL DIGESTER SOLIDS AT THEIR SOUTH SIOUX SITE BY JULY 1ST.THE COMPANY MUST ALSO COMPLETE N-D-E-Q APPROVED REPAIRS OF THEIR EQUIPMENT AND BUILDING BEFORE THEY RESUME USING THEIR BIODIGESTERS.BIG OX WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ACCEPT TRUCKLOADS OF FEEDSTOCK MATERIALS FOR ITS ANEROBIC DIGESTERS UNTIL THEIR CASE IS RESOLVED.THE COMPANY CEASED PRODUCTION AS OF MAY 1ST IN SOUTH SIOUX CITY AFTER THE CITY OF SIOUX CITY DECLINED TO RENEW THEIR WASTEWATER PERMIT.BIG OX OWES THE CITY AROUND THREE MILLION DOLLARS IN UNPAID FEES.